- Gordon Brander and his page of patterns, tricks, notes…
- A system to organise projects - not for me, but worth noting
- Building a second brain - looks super interesting
- 71 Ideas of Things to Save - Building a second brain
- The Notecard System: The Key For Remembering, Organizing And Using Everything You Read - Ryan Holiday
- How And Why To Keep A “Commonplace Book” - Ryan Holiday
- The Ultimate Commonplace System By - Ludvig Sunstrom
- A Decent Digital Commonplace Book System
- The High Five Notebook
- Strategies to Keep a Commonplace Book
- Benefits of a daily diary and topic journals (Derek Sivers)
- Building a digital garden (Tom Critchlow)
- Perkeep - Perkeep is your personal storage system for life.
- IA Writer
- LifeHQ - Shipping my personal productivity system
- NotePin - Minimalistic blogging
PKM - Personal Knowledge Management
The intellectual is, quite simply, a human being who has a pencil in his or her hand when reading a book.
—George Steiner (source: Austin Kleon)
Going down rabbit holes!
Some Hackernews threads on organising: