- The Software Testing Club didn’t just grow on it’s own.
- The Software Testing Club Meetups don’t just happen.
- The Testing Planet isn’t a 5 minute job.
- The Brighton Girl Geek Dinners I once organised, didn’t just happen on their own.
- People don’t flock to coworking spaces just because they exist.
- Events don’t just happen.
- Blogs don’t just become popular overnight.
- Successful business are not founded on just good ideas.
- You don’t become good at what you do in a day.
All of these take time. Consistent hard work. Sometimes talent. Sometimes innovation. But most definitely a commitment to make something happen. It’s all too easy to just give up. To do that ‘important job’ another day.
You will find this across many things in life. A business. A career. A hobby….And it doesn’t mean you won’t fail, your chances are just that bit higher! 🙂